ASSA ABLOY PoE Access Control Solutions take advantage of the existing Local Area Network (LAN) for both power and data, eliminating the need for any additional power supply or electrical wiring. Utilizing existing IEEE 802.3af (PoE) infrastructure streamlines the installation process, reduces costs, and enables real-time communication. ASSA ABLOY Group brands offer multiple IEEE 802.3af (PoE) compliant solutions designed to meet your needs – whether you are securing a single building or an entire campus.
- Utilizes IEEE 802.3af PoE-enabled network infrastructure for both power and data
- Provides same real-time communication as traditional access control
- Real-time door status monitoring
- Real-time, configurable alarm notification
- Local decision making : 2,400 users supported; 10,000 event transaction history
- Proven ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware, offering the highest degree of physical security available in access control locks
- Available with HID® multiCLASS SE™ technology to support multiple credential types and NFC mobile access; also available with keypad and/or magnetic stripe
- ElectroLynx®, a universal quick-connect system from ASSA ABLOY Group brands, simplifies installation.
Pre-wired openings with plug-and-go connections make the installation of hardware from ASSA ABLOY Group brands simple and accurate.
ElectroLynx is a plug-in connector system that allows installers to simply link together the wired components of a doorway without cumbersome soldering or wire nuts.
ElectroLynx is available for electromechanical door and hardware products offered by ASSA ABLOY Group brands CECO DOOR, CORBIN RUSSWIN, CURRIES, HES, McKINNEY, RIXSON, SARGENT, SECURITRON and YALE. All components in an ElectroLynx opening—the frame, hinge, door and hardware—come pre-wired with plug-in connectors that snap together, creating a fully wired electrical opening in a matter of seconds.
ElectroLynx represents two major firsts in the industry: universal plug-in connectors and a standardized color coded wiring system. This sensible solution makes connecting an opening clean and easy. The plugs and wiring are concealed within the components to preserve the aesthetics of the opening and facilitate future hardware changes.