The VingCard 5000 provides a completely metal escutcheon for greater security and peace of mind.
The lock's three-tiered operating mode of passage, card only, or card-plus-PIN code offers the flexibility to tailor security from building to building, room to room, even door to door. The system uses a standard, high or low coercivity magnetic stripe card with card tracks 1 or 3 open for encoding. A manual key override is also provided for fail-safe backup in emergency situations. The on-board memory allows you to control access privileges for cardholders down to the exact location and time of day.
- Complete lockset.
- Stand-alone, battery operated lock; no need for expensive wiring.
- Unique LifeSafety cylinder — a recodeable, emergency-only override.
- Auxiliary latch and casehardened, steel deadbolt with full 1-inch throw, 3⁄4" latch.
- 3-hour UL fire rating for maximum security and safety.
- Stainless steel keypad.
- All electronics and batteries mounted in inner escutcheon on secure side of door.
- Extremely robust, high quality brass escutcheons reinforced by a steel plate for added security.
- Keycard read upon removal ensuring that keycards are not left in the lock.
- Available without keypad.
- ADA compliant.
- Locks: 65,536
- Password: 4 - 12 characters
- Max system users: 1,048,576 (with individual door assignment)
- Time schedules: 250
- User groups: 250
- Access points: 80 per keycard